INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR:
We are looking for energetic, hardworking, and assertive candidates. To be successful in this role, you will be a high performing appointment scheduler, making outbound calls to prospective clients, introducing them to American Remodeling Enterprises. There is no cold-calling involved in this role. The successful candidate will build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating contact, understanding the clients needs, and moving the opportunity to the American Remodeling Sales Team for an in-person meeting. You will be working daily with computers and need basic understanding to use our CRM and to input and update vital prospect information. If you stay focused, make the calls and set the appointments, you will have no limits on your income and the potential to grow with our organization!
Successful candidates will be able to:
1. Consistently make and/or receive calls throughout a full work day.
2. Must be a quick and accurate typist.
3. Achieve monthly performance goals, which includes but is not limited to call volume & qualified appointments scheduled.
4. Uphold honesty & integrity with the accuracy of information you are giving a client, as well as recording from the client.
5. Respond to emails, IM’s and voice mail promptly and professionally.
6. Conduct work in a manner compliant with company policy and procedures, standards of conduct, and with state and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
7. May be assigned special projects or other assignments and work tasks to assist in the operation of the department or other duties as assigned.
8. Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service role preferred in an outbound call center or customer contact center is preferred; but not required. We will train the right candidate.
-High School Diploma or equivalent.
-Strong technical aptitude to not only operate standard office equipment but also relevant software.
-Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
-Must be a team player.
American Remodeling offers its qualified employees the following benefits:
-Medical, Dental & Vision
-Competitive pay and performance commission
-Paid Holiday, Sick, & Personal Time